Popular Posts

 

+

 

Reel 2016

Reel perteneciente a trabajos realizados durante el curso 2015-2016. Si eres estudio o profesional y quieres poder verla, poneos en contacto conmigo y os facilitaré el password.

marcmantra@gmail.com

Reel from jobs done during 2015-2016 course. If you are studio or profesional and you wanna watch it, put in contact with me and I will send you the password.

marcmantra@gmail.com

Content:
Capture the flag - Animation film - Lightbox Animation Studios
Darrel - Animation Shortfilm - Alan Carabantes & Marc Brions
Music:
The Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling





 

About me

Hi! My name is Marc, from Barcelona, Spain. I'm a 3D Artist specilized in Lighting. If you want to know more and like my work don't hesitate to contact me.

Contact


marcmantra@gmail.com