Popular Posts

 

+

 

My final degree project: Blender (freeware) VS Autodesk 3ds Max (Shareware)

Hi everybody! Here is my final degree project, it's about a practical comparison between the two softwares. There are teorical and practical information orientated on the steps in a 3D production like modelig, rigging, ilumination, etc. The versions of the softwares are Blender 2.5 and the 3ds Max 2012. With this project you can learn the teoric concepts and the use to apply them for your own projects.
I hope it will be useful.(All the project is in spanish).

¡Hola a todo el mundo! Aquí esta mi proyecto final de carrera, es una comparación práctica entre los dos programas. Hay tanto información teórica como práctica basados en los pasos de una producción 3D como son el modelado, rigging, iluminación, etc. Las versiones de los programas son Blender 2.5 y 3ds Max 2012. Con este proyecto podréis aprender los conceptos teóricos y su aplicación para vuestros propios proyectos.
Espero que os sea útil. (Todo el proyecto esta en español).



GOOGLE DOCS:
Descarga desde Google Docs

SCRIBD:

Blender_(freeware)_VS_3dsMax_(shareware)_MarcAllozaAyxendri_2011_CC


SHARESLIDER:


 

About me

Hi! My name is Marc, from Barcelona, Spain. I'm a 3D Artist specilized in Lighting. If you want to know more and like my work don't hesitate to contact me.

Contact


marcmantra@gmail.com