Popular Posts

 

+

 

Python Scripting

Here are some scripts I did during the tv serie production of Sendokai CHampions to improve our lighting and render department pipeline.

All made in python:


  • MR_Config

Configure all render settings, save folder, naming, camera following our structure and name archive.




  • GlowOff

Turn off all auto-illumination channel from mental ray shaders from the scene.




  • Fake GI

Following Master Zap theory for a correct traditional technic of indirect illumination using ambient occlusion as ambient light.
http://mentalraytips.blogspot.com.es/2008/11/joy-of-little-ambience.html



 

About me

Hi! My name is Marc, from Barcelona, Spain. I'm a 3D Artist specilized in Lighting. If you want to know more and like my work don't hesitate to contact me.

Contact


marcmantra@gmail.com